Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"STYLE WARS" ART SHOW OPENING IN ATLANTA AUG 28TH!!!












Man I had a GREAT time at this opening!!! Reconnected with my boy Brian Hebert from Southern University ( Thanks for putting me on B!!!) and met lots of cool people!!! Saw lots of great art!!! Got really great responses from folks about my work!!! They had a band too!!! It was going down in that joint!!! Big ups to Lil' bro Joe for all the pics and for getting me there 'cause it was about to go down in a majorly bad way!!! Big ups to my pops for tagging along making TONS of noise, causing CHAOS on the road and in the hotel room, and showing his support!!! That's whats up!!!!

2 comments:

Vacant said...

Congrats! Looks like you stole the show and raised hell while you were at it ^w^

SLIMDADDY FLEETWOOD!!!! said...

THANKS BRITTANY!!!! HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU!!!